Ogham Band Silver with 9ct Gold
- Silver and Gold personalised Ogham wedding Band.
- This band is made from 100% recycled Sterling Silver and 9ct Gold.
- I make this band in widths from 8mm to 12mm.
- I try to keep the thickness of the metal to a minimum of 1.6mm, making these rings a good weight.
- I have decided to hand carve in Ogham writing any personal message, I love these rings as Wedding rings or Commitment rings, with two names carved, it creates a very interesting design totally unique to each.
- Ogham writing was used primarily to write the old Irish language, some say it was invented by the first Christian communities in early Ireland out of a desire to have a unique Alphabet for writing short messages and inscriptions.
- Each ring is totally unique, and handmade from start to finish in Ireland at our workshop in Dublin's city centre, it will also have a Government Hallmark giving the quality, assay, and makers mark.
- These ring can be customised