Friendship ring in gold
- Friendship ring in yellow gold
- Beautifully simple and feminine, the 2 hands represent friendship and the heart love.
- A "Fenian" Claddagh ring, without a crown, is a slightly different take on the design.
- Claddagh rings, with (more commonly than not) or without the crown, are relatively popular among the Irish and those of Irish heritage, such as Irish Americans, as culture symbols and/or as symbols of engagement, marriage, or love.
- The yellow gold friendship ring is designed and made in Ireland at our jewellery workshop in Dublin's city centre