- The Claddagh depicts 2 hands touching a heart and complete with a crown. The hands represent friendship, the heart love and the crown for loyalty. Worn on the right hand crown turned inwards your heart is yet to be occupied. Worn on the left hand crown turned outwards, let our love and friendship reign forever, never to be separated.
- Our Claddagh collection has been designed and ethically made in Dublin at our workshop. Where we can we try to use recycled metals to be kinder to the planet and protect the environment.
- All of our Claddagh rings can be made in all ring sizes, 1/4 sizes, 1/2 sizes, what ever the size we can do it.
- We can make each of our models in Sterling Silver 925, 9ct,14ct,18ct, yellow, rose or white gold and of course Platinum.
- Every piece is sent to the Dublin assay office to be hallmarked to confirming the highest quality.
- Where we use gemstones the possibilities are endless. All of our gemstones are obtained from suppliers who work on fair trade principles and who do all they can to ensure their gems are ethically sourced. Please do not hesitate to request your favourite gem if it is not listed
- Choosing to engrave a ring adds a very special personal touch, we can hand engrave most items in our collections. This work will be quoted for separately and may add a little time to complete your piece.
- Each piece comes presented in a luxury gift box, tissue and Gift Bag, also with a little card explaining the Claddagh Story