Ogham Collection in Gold
- At Greene's Jewellers our Ogham collection has been designed and ethically made in Dublin at our jewellery workshop. Where we can we try to use recycled precious metals to be kinder to the Planet and protect the environment.
- Ogham is an early Medieval alphabet used to write the Old Irish Language. There are roughly 400 surviving Ogham inscriptions on stone monuments throughout Ireland and western Britain, most of them are in the southern Ireland. in Counties. Ogham inscriptions are read from the bottom upwards.
- All of our Ogham rings can be made in all ring sizes, 1/4 sizes, 1/2 sizes, what ever the size we can do it. We can make each of our models in all precious metal, Sterling Silver 925, 9ct,14ct,18ct, yellow, rose or white gold and of course Platinum.
- Every piece is sent to the Dublin assay office to be hallmarked to confirming the highest quality of each piece.
- At Greenes jewellers where we use gemstones the possibilities are endless. All of our gemstones are obtained from suppliers who work on fair trade principles and who do all they can to ensure their gems are ethically sourced. Please do not hesitate to request your favourite gem if it is not listed
- Choosing to engrave inside the ring adds a very special personal touch, we can hand engrave most items in our collections. This work will be quoted for separately and may add a little time to complete your piece of jewellery.