Wedding Ring set with Ogham engraving Sterling silver
- Sterling Silver Personalized Ogham Bands
- These bands are made from 100% recycled Sterling Silver.
- I make these bands in all Widths, from 4mm to 12mm, I try to keep the thickness of the metal to a minimum of 1.4mm, making these rings a good weight.
- I have decided to hand carve in Ogham writing any personal message, I love these rings as Wedding rings or Commitment rings, with the two names carved. it creates a very interesting design totally unique to each.
- Ogham writing was used primarily to write the old Irish language, some say it was invented by the first Christian communities in early Ireland out of a desire to have a unique Alphabet for writing short messages and inscriptions.
- Each ring is totally unique, and handmade from start to finish in Ireland at our Jewellery workshop in Dublin's city centre. It will also have a Government Hallmark giving the quality, assay, and makers mark.
- These rings are 4mm and have a polished finish.