Cuff-links Sterling Silver Celtic Knot
- Sterling Silver Cuff links Inspired by the new grange spirals at the base of the burial chamber Believed by many people to be an ancient symbol of pre-Celtic and Celtic beliefs, the triple spiral appears in various forms in pre-Celtic and Celtic art, with the earliest examples having been carved on pre-Celtic stone monuments, and later examples found in the Celtic Christian illuminated manuscripts of Insular art.
- The triple spiral was possibly the precursor to the later triskele design found in the manuscripts.
- This Celtic design is contrasted with a 9ct yellow gold dot at the centre
- The Celtic design Irish cuff links for men are designed and made in Ireland at our Dublin city centre workshop
- The Cuff links come beautifully presented in our trade mark gift box with a certificate of authenticity, bag and tissue ready to be presented as a gift. i can quote for engraving.