Ogham Ring in 18ct Red Gold with Diamond
- Gold Ogham Band.
- This band is made from 18ct Red/Rose Gold, and is set with a small round brilliant cut Diamond. I make this band in all Widths, from 3mm to 10mm. in every finger size and in any precious metal.
- I try to keep the thickness of the metal to a minimum of 1.4mm, making these rings a good weight.
- I have decided to hand carve in Ogham writing any personal message onto the ring.
- I love these rings as Wedding rings or Commitment rings with two names carved into them. It creates a very interesting design totally unique to each.
- Ogham writing was used primarily to write the old Irish language, some say it was invented by the first Christian communities in early Ireland out of a desire to have a unique Alphabet for writing short messages and inscriptions.
- Each ring is totally unique, and handmade from start to finish in Ireland at our Dublin city centre jewellery workshop. It will also have a Government Hallmark giving the quality, assay, and makers mark.
- Please email me to get an accurate price for customised version.
- This piece is 18ct Rose/Red Gold with a matt finish and a small round brilliant cut Diamond. I can use any gemstone in place of the Diamond