Ogham Ring in Sterling Silver Step Band
- Sterling Silver Personalized ogham step band.
- This band is made from 100% recycled Sterling Silver. I make this band in all Widths, from 3mm to 10mm. in every finger size and in any precious metal.
- I try to keep the thickness of the metal to a minimum of 1.4mm, making these rings a good weight.
- I have decided to hand carve in Ogham writing any personal message onto the ring.
- I love these rings as Wedding rings or Commitment rings with two names carved into them. It creates a very interesting design totally unique to each.
- Ogham writing was used primarily to write the old Irish language, some say it was invented by the first Christian communities in early Ireland out of a desire to have a unique Alphabet for writing short messages and inscriptions.
- Each ring is totally unique, and handmade from start to finish in Irealnd at our jewellery workshop in Dublin's city centre. It will also have a Government Hallmark giving the quality, assay, and makers mark.
- This piece is Sterling Silver with a Stepped Profile matt centre and polished outside